SALVADORAN CHORIZO ZUCCHINI BOATS
1 lbs Salvador Sausage with the casings removed
4 Medium Zucchini
1/2 onion, chopped
1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese, 2 Tbsp reserved
1/2 cup Saltine cracker crumbs or bread crumbs
1 slightly beaten egg
1/4 tsp. salt
Dash garlic powder
Dash pepper & paprika
How to make Sausage Zucchini Boats:
1. Cut each zucchini in half lengthwise, scoop zucchini meat from shell and chop.
2. Saute onion, in pan until translucent
3. Reserve 2 tablespoons of Parmesan cheese, add remaining Parmesan cheese and remaining ingredients to zucchini meat and mix well.
4. Spoon into zucchini sells and place sells in shallow baking dish.
5. Sprinkle with reserved Parmesan cheese and paprika. Bake at 350 degrees for 35-45 minutes.
Tonight, I’m serving with a garden fresh salad.