Shrimp and Avocado Salad over Pasta
- 3 tablespoons fat-free sour cream
- 1 tablespoon light mayonnaise
- 1 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon chili sauce
- 1 cup cooked shrimp meat, about 6 ounces, rinsed and patted dry
- 1/4 cup red bell pepper, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh chives, chopped
- 2 avocados, peeled, pitted, and diced or sliced
- 1 1/2 teaspoon lemon juice
- 4 cups your favorite pasta
- 4 pinches paprika
Combine sour cream, mayonnaise, Worcestershire sauce, and chili sauce in a medium bowl and whisk briefly to blend well.
Stir shrimp, red pepper, and chives into the dressing. Fold the shrimp mixture into the cooked pasta top with diced avocado and sprinkle lemon juice over the top of each. Dust the top of each shrimp-avocado with a pinch of paprika.
Tonight I am dishing up with small garden salad and fruit compote.