Original Ranch Pork Chops
- 1 packet (1 ounce) Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Salad Dressing & Seasoning Mix
- 4 pork loin rib chops about 1-inch thick
- dash of paprika (optional)
- fresh cracked black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 450ºF.
- In a small bowl, add the Seasoning mix, together with the salt, pepper, and paprika and mix well. Liberally sprinkle the pork chops on both sides with the seasoning mixture.
- Arrange the chops on a baking sheet or try with a rack. Bake the pork chops for 20 minutes, turning once until browned or an internal temperature of 160ºF is reached. Serve immediately.
Tonight, I am serving with oven roasted baby potatoes, green beans with a side salad and fruit compote!