Grilled Miso-Marinated Filet Mignon
- 3 tablespoons finely chopped green onions
- 2 tablespoons miso (soybean paste)
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon lower-sodium soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon dark sesame oil
- 4 (4-ounce) beef tenderloin steaks, trimmed
- Cooking spray
- 1. Combine first 7 ingredients in a large zip-top plastic bag. Add steaks to bag; turn to coat. Let stand at room temperature for 20 minutes, turning occasionally.
- 2. Preheat grill to medium-high heat.
- 3. Remove steaks from bag; discard marinade. Place steaks on grill rack coated with cooking spray; grill 5 minutes on each side or until desired degree of doneness.
Tonight, I am pairing with French fried potatoes, Lima beans with bacon, side salad and fruit compote.