Balsamic Pork Tenderloin Recipe
- 1 2-3 pound boneless pork tenderloin
- 1 cup chicken or vegetable broth
- ½ cup balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon honey
- ½ teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Place pork tenderloin into an oven proof covered baking dish fat side down.
- In a 2-cup measuring cup, mix together all remaining ingredients. Pour over pork cover Roast pork 30 minutes.
- Turn roast fat side up. Roast uncovered until thermometer inserted into center of pork registers 155°F., about 25 minutes longer. Remove from oven; let stand 10 minutes.
- Once pork tenderloin has rested, break apart lightly with two forks and then ladle about ¼ – ½ cup of gravy over pork tenderloin.
Tonight, I’m serving with steamed baby red potatoes, garden salad and fruit compote.