Orange Cranberry Boneless Pork Chops
- ·1 tablespoon less-fat margarine
- ·1/3 cup reduced-sugar orange marmalade
- ·1/2 cup dried cranberries
- ·1/4 cup brown sugar, packed
- ·1 tablespoon rice vinegar
- ·1 teaspoon chopped ginger
- ·1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ·1 cup low-sodium chicken broth, if using broth powder, make it double strength by adding 1 cup of hot water to 2 teaspoons of broth powder
- ·3-4 boneless Pork Chops
- ·1/2 cup chopped red bell pepper
- Add all ingredients except pork to the slow cooker; stir well with spoon.
- Add the pork chop pieces to the slow cooker, cover, and cook on HIGH for 3 hours or on LOW about 6 hours, or until chicken is cooked throughout.
- Serve chicken with orange cranberry sauce.
Tonight, I’m serving this dish with steamed brown rice, garden salad and fruit compote.